50 grams Raw Sugar
40 grams Shredded Coconut
85 grams White Chocolate Melts
65 grams Butter, softened
250 grams Plain Flour
1 x Egg
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with paper
2. Place Shredded Coconut into the Thermomix - Press the turbo button seven times to break into smaller pieces. Place Coconut into a bowl for later.
3.Place White Chocolate melts into the Thermomix. Press the turbo button seven times to break into small pieces. Place White Chocolate into the bowl with the coconut for later.
4. Place Raw Sugar in the Thermomix and place on Speed 10 for 3 seconds.
5. Add butter to the mixture and blitz on Speed 2 or 25 seconds
6. Add Plain Flour, Baking Powder, Vanilla and the Egg to the mixture and mix for 1 minute on speed 3
7. Add Chocolate and Coconut to the mixture and select the stir button for 15 seconds
8. Roll mixture into small balls, about the size of a 20 cent piece and place on the baking tray and flatten slightly
9. Place cookies into the oven and bake for 15-20 minute or until golden
10. Place cookies on a wire rack to cool then enjoy
Makes 18 cookies