Potato Bake is a great accompany to any warm dinner but most people shy away from making it as it is too hard to make - but today I am sharing a 6 ingredient potato bake that is bound to make your life easy in the kitchen
Mushroom and Pancetta Potato Bake
4 x potatoes
100 grams hot pancetta
100 grams button mushroom
1 x brown onion
1 Cup Pure Cream
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Finely slice onion, button mushrooms and pancetta and add to a fry pan and cook for 4-6 minutes on medium heat - stirring occasionally.
3. Whist your mixture is cooking peel and finely slice 4 potatoes and place into a baking tray
4. Place mixture, cream and a small handful of cheese over the potatoes and use a spoon to cover all potatoes.
5. Cover baking tray with foil and place in the oven for 40 minutes
6. After 40 minutes remove the foil and cover the top of the potato bake with mozzarella cheese and place back in the oven for 15 minutes
Do you make potato bake for your family?